Part of the assignments for this class will require the students to do their work on Google Classroom and submit their assignments online. This saves paper and allows the student to communicate with me in a safe and secure way.
If your child is having difficulty remembering how to use Google Classroom, follow these steps.
1. Go to www2.nlsd122.org
2. Click on Parents and Students at the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to Student Technology
4. Choose Google apps
5. Sign in to Google Apps
6. Use your school username and password (Student id)
ex: 122FIRSTNAMELASTNAME PW nlsd(student id)
7. This should put them on the Google page
8. In the right hand corner are 9 little squares, click on that.
9. Click on MORE in the bottom of the window that will appear.
10. Then click on classroom. That will put them on the place to see the classroom page.
That should put you in Google Classroom. In the upper left hand corner, it should have
student first and last email@example.com
If it doesn't and it shows a g-mail account, try clicking on the email address. It should give you the option of changing it. They have to be in their student account to use Google classroom.